Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogging again for the first time!

Hey Folks! Thanks for following me!

This blog is aimed at folks who want to get more out of interactions with other business people. Whether you are an employee at a big bank, a one-man operation building web sites, or a songwriter wanting to get heard, I have some small tidbits of information you many not have already heard.

I have seen and talked to a bunch of people who are freaked out about walking up to a person and starting up a conversation. They don't know what to say! I can help with that too. I'm no expert! I'm just a friendly guy who wants to share tips on being friendly enough to have people WANT to talk to you.

I will keep entries short and try to entertain when possible. Your comments will mean a lot to where this gets headed.

And when you need a name tag, use the Name Tag People!

No comments:

Post a Comment